Scientific research reveals that light energy at specific frequencies can actually stimulate specific physiological functions of the skin and low energy light technology like LED (Light Emitting Diodes) can also deliver sufficient energy to stimulate a specific response from the skin to heal damaged skin cells. It is commonly known that the red light is particularly effective with inflammation and anti-aging and is safe and suitable for use on all skin types and tones.
- Anti-aging by activating collagen
- Smooths fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces pigmentation and scarring
- Naturally control acne by preventing and killing the inflammation-causing bacteria
- Treat a range of common skin conditions including rosacea, psoriasis and eczema
- Safe for use on all skin types
- Unlimited at-home use device
- Lightweight and compact for travel
- Non invasive treatment and totally safe
What colour light do I need?
Colour specific wavelengths in nanometre (nm) units.
RED Light 630nm for Anti-Aging and Repair
Red light works to soothe inflammation and redness, prompts cellular repair, stimulates collagen and circulation, resulting in a plumper, more vibrant complexion.
BLUE Light 470nm for Acne Reduction
This antibacterial light is used to kill the bacteria that leads to breakouts, making it ideal for treating acne-prone skin. Blue light helps purify the skin and regulate oil glands, It also has a calming action which is very effective for hypersensitivity.
Yellow/Amber Light 590nm Anti-inflammatory
Yellow light reduces redness and wrinkle-causing inflammation while boosting circulation. It works by stimulating the rejuvenation process within your cells to improve the density of your skin. It also calms irritated or over-stimulated skin.
Green light 520nm for Sun-damage and hyperpigmentation
It aids in lightening age spots, sun damage, and post inflammatory hyperpigmentation from blemishes caused by scars. It can also help in reducing broken capillaries.
Purple light 600nm (red+blue) Lymphatic Drainage
It combines red light and blue light, offering dual benefits of both skin clearing (blue) and anti-ageing (red).
Clear blue light 610nm Healing
It can enhance cell energy, and has a good rejuvenating effect, promoting healing.
Laser light 470nm (white)
It can penetrate the skin deeply, to accelerate the tissue metabolism, improving the appearance of ageing by tightening sagging skin.
How to use premium light therapy mask for face and neck.
Step #1. Start your treatment by cleansing your face and removing any makeup from your skin.
Step #2. Take your light mask out and connect it to the power source.
Step #3. Press the POWER key. The power indicator light will show.
Step #4. Press the ON/OFF key.
Step #5. Select the COLOUR wavelength of choice.
Step #6. Press the TIME key to select the time. We recommend a maximum of 20 minutes.
Step #7. Press the BRIGHTNESS key to select the intensity of light you would like from 1-9. This is up to individual preference and tolerance.
Put your feet up and enjoy the results!
LED Light Therapy Mask can be used daily as part of your routine.
From our SkinBlog - How Light Therapy Treats Acne & Anti-Ageing.
- Side effects from LED light therapy are rare and were not noted during clinical trials. Call your doctor if you experience any unusual symptoms post-treatment.
- Consult with your dermatologist if you take certain medications, such as isotretinoin (Accutane), for acne or use topical treatments that cause sensitivity to sunlight.
- Consult your doctor if you have light sensitivity, epilepsy or are pregnant.
- People with skin conditions should speak to a dermatologist before using light therapy.
Please note: Detailed instructions are included with all devices including diagrams and helpful advice to get the best results. Our Qualified Beauty Therapist is available to answer any questions you may have.
This information is to help you inform yourself. Please do you own research to decide if you're a good candidate. Not everyone is a candidate for this treatment and results may vary, therefore, there is no guarantee as to the results that may be obtained. The content provided on this website is for informational purposes only. This is NOT a substitute for a Doctor’s advice or professional care. Please consider seeking advice from a skin professional or doctor.