Nano Infusion, Cosmetic Micro Needling and Collagen Induction all have their place in skin rejuvenation for almost everyone, they treat many of the same skin conditions. Either modality will have a positive effect in reducing the appearance of fine lines, improving skin tone and texture, shrinking pore size, reducing pigmentation or helping to clear acne scars.
If you are new to microneedling at home, I suggest you try nano infusions. Nano infusions are a gentle way to start your microneedling journey and can be performed as often as once per week, for advanced results can be performed in combination with Cosmetic Needling & Collagen Induction Therapy.
Nano Infusion, otherwise known as nano-needling is a very safe, non-invasive way to rejuvenate your skin, and can be used on all skin types and skin tones. It has zero downtime and improves many common issues.
Nano Infusion requires no numbing cream and will painlessly smooth the skin's texture and leave your skin radiant and glowing. The nano infusion also requires no needle cartridge instead a nano cartridge which has pyramid tipped filaments instead of needles.
Nano infusion is specifically treating the outermost surface layer of the skin called the stratum corneum. The nano cartridge creates spaces between the skin cells to drive in the ingredients from serums which allows for 97% better product absorption
- Cosmetic facial
- Infusing skin care ingredients during treatment, serums can be used are : hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, pigmentation serum, niacinamide & peptides
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Improves overall skin tone and texture
- Transdermal delivery system
- Nano channels to increase effectiveness of serums into the epidermis (surface layer)
- No numbing, downtime or pain
- Microscopic stainless steel cones, 1/3 thickness of hair
- Superficial nano cartridge depth 0.15mm
- Treatment frequently, 1 times per week
You will need: Mirror, dr. pen, cartridge, microdermabrasion kit (optional), face cloth or wipes, hair tie, towel, face cleanser, and serum(s)
Step #1. Cleanse. Before you any facial treatment, wash your face thoroughly and remove all makeup, using a gentle cleanser
Step #2. Exfoliate. (optional)
- Use the your microdermabrasion kit with microcrystalline head to rid pores of build-up, deep clean and smooth uneven skin texture. Finish by rinsing cool water onto skin.
- If using exfoliant, give yourself a wonderful massage to cleanse pores, improve blood flow and smooth the surface of your skin. Finish by rinsing cool water onto skin.
- Pat dry with clean towel
Step #3. Serum Infusion. Apply serum(s) to face and nano into skin, repeating over each area in a circular motion 3 times.
There you go, three steps and you're done! The nano infused facial is very easy and will leave your skin silky smooth with an instant glow.